Our service department understands the need to keep you on the road and on the job. We have one of the largest teams in the trucking business to help make that happen plus 4 convenient locations across SEQ.
The health of your truck is important, and just as you wouldn’t trust your own health with a second rate doctor, you should only leave your truck in the hands of experienced professionals. Our dedicated factory-trained technicians offer a full range of mechanical and auto-electrical capabilities, including weekend and after-hour bookings and a 24-hour emergency call-out service. We service all makes and models, so you can be confident that your truck is in good hands.
We take pride in our apprenticeship programs and support of local TAFE schools by providing equipment and employment opportunities wherever possible, so when you choose to service with us you’re also helping us support the next generation of skilled technicians.
Why choose us:
- We are an Elite Support Certified Dealership.
- Our dedicated product specialist service advisors provide friendly advice, every time.
- We do all repairs – there is no job too big or too small.
- We provide convenient hours of operation, but will always try to work in with you if you need something extra.
- We are committed to ensuring our technicians attend all the factory training seminars, no one will know your truck better than our technicians.
- We use the latest up to date technologies to ensure an efficient repair process.
- We only use state of the art tooling and equipment to get that diagnosis and repair right, our goal is to get it right, first time every time.
- With environmental and refrigerant accreditations, you can rest assured that we practice to the highest standards when it comes to air-conditioning repairs and disposal of environmental contaminants.
- We understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialise in providing a more personalised service experience.
- 24hr call out for both service and parts
- 50 bay workshop with state-of-the-art equipment
- Air-conditioning servicing and repairs
- Allison Transmission Servicing and repairs
- Auto electrical service
- Computerised vehicle diagnostics
- Detroit Engine service and repairs
- Eaton Transmission servicing and repairs
- Engine overhauls & repairs
- Express Assessment
- Factory trained technicians who use genuine parts
- Gearbox overhauls & repairs
- General maintenance and logbook services
- On site breakdowns
- Suspension repairs
- Trailer Parking
- Welding and fabrication facilities
At Daimler Trucks Brisbane we know your time is important, so we want to help you make the most of it.
For your comfort and convenience, we have the following available to all our customers at all times, free of charge:
- Comfortable customer lounge waiting area
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Magazines, newspapers and TV entertainment
- Phone charging station
- Vending machine
- Workstation with access to power outlets